Monday 7 June 2010

Other people's blogs

I have read many other blogs and commented on several. This was a scary process as everyone seems more web-savvy than me and are happily blogging away. It takes me half an hour and several drafts to get a short blog on each subject so I applaud those who are producing long and witty posts.



I particularly liked the picture on BirdBrain's blog and commented on their iGoogle page. My Cam23 Diary had a very good tip for people like me who spend ages thinking what to write. They said to start blogging when you have a short amount of time to do it in so that you are not looking at a blank page hence the fact I am writing this ten minutes before the library closes. Miss Crail's ruminations has an interesting blog about blogging and getting the information you want to convey to your intended audience.



Must close as my ten minutes are up.

2 comments:

  1. Jane, take heart, you will NEVER be as far behind the pack as me. It is quite scary indeed finding out how far ahead some people seem to be [so why are they doing this?]
    In truth it must be difficult to produced those eagerly-anticipated blogs : like standing on-stage at the Comedy Store and finding you've suddenly got nothing to say. Also, even this short distance in on the programme, it is becoming clear that the things to do cumulate terrifyingly. It is hard enough trying to keep up with those blogs, let alone when we get to Twitter and FaceBook, and the blogs are still going. Lucky it's not term-time. Reflection aka catch-up week suddenly seems very important after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jane,

    I too am a novice at blogging but it seems to be getting easier with each post I write. I read what My Cam23 Diary said too and will try this method out when I come to blog about Doodle.

    ReplyDelete