Wednesday 2 June 2010

iGoogle



Here is my iGoogle page. I found it easy to set up, it actually took me longer to decide on my password as I was trying to think of something complicated but memorable.

I chose the peacock theme as I wanted something zoological but the downside is that the "Add stuff" link is practically invisible now. There are so many themes to choose from but when I searched for meerkats I didn't like any of the pictures. They don't do them justice.

I have added a brain tuning gadget consisting of 20 simple sums to be answered as quickly as possible for when this exercise isn't brain training enough.

I also added a joke of the day gadget, some have been better than others but I thought the one on the first day was particularly relevant so with apologies to any blondes reading this here it is:

A blonde goes into a shop and asks the salesman for some curtains for her computer screen.

The salesman replies that computers don't need curtains.

The blonde says "Hellooo, I have got windows.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    After reading your blog I also added the brain tuning gadget!

    I'm glad you found the iGoogle page easy to set up - love the peacock!

    Hope you enjoy the rest of the Things!

    Emma-Jane

    ReplyDelete